Complete Home Garden & Lawn Nutrition
Use What The Professionals Use
Eco Growth provides highly effective solutions for the home gardener, drawing on it's rich history in the commercial sector to deliver great results with its range of natural based fertilisers, soil amendments, microbes and stimulants.
If you're in search of the best lawn fertiliser Australia has to offer as well as the proper nutrients for your home's garden soil, plants, flowers and trees, Emerald Lawns and our Residential range provide everything you need. View our Eco Growth Home Garden products and learn how to best grow and care for your home lawn and garden beds using them.
DOWNLOAD RESIDENTIAL BROCHURE
Find your nearest stockist
ECO GROWTH HOME GARDEN PRODUCT BENEFITS
- Encourage strong, healthy trees, plants & lawn
- Safe to apply during flowering and fruit set
- Builds soil biology & strengthens roots
- Suitable for use on most plants including natives
Natural Fertilizer that provides balanced nutrition is now widely recognised as essential to soil, plant and human health. Eco Growth has proven that by working with nature’s beneficial microbes and organisms in combination with our custom blending technology, we can naturally and sustainably improve nutrient availability, soil structure, pest and disease resistance, nutrient and water retention.
USING ECO GROWTH FOR HOME GARDEN & LAWN CARE
Our residential range provides natural, highly effective soil amendment and fertiliser solutions. Delivering a range of benefits for soil, plant, animal and human health, Eco Growth Fertilizer is the natural choice for complete home garden nutrition.
Below we give overview steps on how to plant and tend to your garden and how to care for a newly laid lawn and maintain it throughout the year using Eco Growth Lawn & Garden Care Products.
PLANTING & MAINTAINING GARDENS
- Incorporate quality soil conditioners (eg. Humus 400) into the top 150-250mm of the soil profile.
- Apply Eco-Wet® with watering can or hose applicator 3-4 times per year.
- Apply half a cup of Eco Growth Prime Garden per m2 over newly planted areas.
- Water in and follow up fortnightly with Eco-Vital® applied through watering can or hose on applicator (Avoid applying in direct sunlight).
- Mulch new plantings with 75-100mm of coarse grade mulch.
- Reapply Eco Growth Prime Garden every 6 weeks or as required.
LAYING NEW LAWN
- Prepare site and incorporate Humus 400 or other suitable amendments based on soil type
- Apply lawn starter fertiliser as per recommendations from turf contractor
- Before laying new turf, apply Eco-Wet® and water in well
MAINTAINING NEW LAWN
- Apply Eco-Vital® immediately after laying at 90ml/9L to reduce lawn stress and burning, and to encourage root growth
- Apply 1/2 handful (approx. 25g) Eco Growth Emerald Lawns 6-8 weeks after turf has been laid.
SEASONAL LAWN MAINTENANCE
- The most important times to feed lawns are spring and autumn. Fertiliser applied in early spring will help with recovery after winter and resist summer weeds. Fertiliser applied in Autumn will maintain growth and colour well into winter. Always apply when lawn is quite dry then water in immediately. Avoid fertilising on very hot days. Overfed lawns may be prone to disease.
- Apply Eco-Wet® seasonally or as required
- Apply Eco Growth Emerald Lawns at 1 handful (approx. 40-50g) / m2 3-4 times per year
- Apply Eco-Vital® every 6-8 weeks throughout the active growing season
- Apply Eco-Humate every 3 months (in conjunction with Emerald Lawns applications)